Dr RAM NARESH TRIPATHI ji,
Founder Director & Chairman
International Organization of Astrology and Vedic Sciences.
Prachya Vidya Jyotish Adhyayan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan, Allahabad
An NGO for research and promotion of Astrology and Indian Culture in India and Abroad.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND POSITION HELD
- Director and Convener Secretary, Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Allahabad and Bharwari Kendra from 2004 – Till date
- OSD, Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Allahabad and Bharwari Kendra: 2001 – 2004
- Course Director Astrology, Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Allahabad and Bharwari Kendra 2001 – Till date
- Editor Astrology’s weekly page published across 20 Editions in Dainik Jagran, a leading Hindi daily of India since 2000 – Till date
- Founder Director Prachya Vidya Jyotish Adhyayan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan, Allahabad: 1998 – Till Date
- Founder Editor of India’s First Astrological weekly, Jyotish Prakash, Allahabad 1997 – Till date
- Vice President, Dharmag Gyono Updesh Sanskrit Maha Vidyalaya, 200-year-old Sanskrit PG Degree College: 2007 – Till Date
- Vice President of Indian Council of Astrological Sciences, Chennai: 2008- Till date
- Board Member, Bhartiya Bhavan Pustakalaya, 150-year-old renowned library devoted to the cause of Hindu culture and religion: 2007 – Till date
- Visiting Professor at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Allahabad of Mass Communication: 1993 – Till date
- Councilor of Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad: 2007- Till Date
- Vice President National Union of Journalist India, New Delhi: 2000-2002
- President Uttar Pradesh Journalist Union, Lucknow: 1994- 1998
- Bureau Chief of Nav Bharat Times, Hindi daily, Allahabad from 1983 – 1993
- Chief Reporter , Dainik Jagran Hindi daily, Allahabad from 1978- 1983
- Chief Reporter, Deshdoot Hindi daily, Allahabad from 1971 – 1978
- D Phil, Economics from Allahabad University in 1973. Topic : Ancient Indian Economic Thought
- MA Economics from Allahabad University in 1970
- MA Acharya (Sanskrit) from Sampoorna Nand Sanskrit University Varanasi in 1973
- Higher Secondary from Yamuna Christian Inter College, Allahabad in 1965
- Matriculation from Tulsi Intermediate College, Banda in 1963
PRIZES AND AWARDS
- Jyotish Vachaspati by Indian Council of Astrological Sciences in 2008
- Certification For Outstanding contribution to the field of Astrology by All India Federation of Astrological Sciences, Delhi in 2006
- Jyotish Ratna by Indian Council of Astrological sciences in 2004
- Jyotish Shiromani by International Organization of Astrology and Vedic Sciences in 2004
- Jyotish Mahrishi by Bhartiya Jyotish Peeth, Lucknow in 2000
- Raj Jyotishi, Bhartiya Jyotish Parishad, Kanpur in 2000
- Administrative Award for Gita by Allahabad Administration in 1998
- Samta Samman by Rakesh Chaturvedi Sahitya Sansthan in 1998
- Abhishek Shri Samman in 1997
- Jyotish Shri by Bhartiya Jyotish Parishad, Bihar in 1997
- International Award by America and Canada Hindi Samiti, Toronto in 1994
- Editor of Triveni Mahotsav Patrika, Annual Book on Indian Culture and heritage published from Allahabad since 2005 – Till Date
- Edited Shankara Avtarnam, Part -2, An insight into the life and works of Adi Shankara Charya and sequel of the earlier part in 2004
- Edited Shankara Avtarnam Part -1, An insight into the life and works of Adi Shankara Charya in 2003
- Kumbh Darshan, The Astrological aspect of the Indian Kumbh Fair which happens in every twelve years at four sacred places, published by Uttar Pradesh Government in 2001
- Ardh Kubh Darshan, The Astrological aspect of the Indian Ardh-Kumbh Fair which happens in every six years at four sacred places published by Uttar Pradesh Government in 2001
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Ek Vyaktitva, A biography on the contributions made by Former Freedom Fighter and Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh in 1995-96
- A Journey of a Yogi, A book on the Theory of Transmigration in 1995
- Devraha Antar Dhayan Ganga, A book on Yoga in 1994
- Devraha Gyan Ganga, Part- 2 A book on Yoga in 1992
- Devraha Gyan Ganga, Part- 1, A book on Yoga in 1988
- Videsh Mein Swadesh Ki Jhalak, A personal experience on the cultural differences of the East and the West in 1992
- Himmat Aur Khoj Ki Kahani, A biography on K.D Malviya, Former Freedom Fighter and Union Minister of India in 1991
- Pracheen Bhartiya Aarthik Vichar (Hindi), A published research work on Ancient Indian Economic Thought in 1980
- Have been regularly writing guest columns in various magazines, news papers Journals on Astrology for over a decade now on regular basis.
- Introduced Astrological Journalism, the concept of Astrology in Journalism
- Launched First ever Astrological-weekly in India in 1997
- Founded Prachaya Vidhya Jyotish Adhayan Evam Anusandhan Santham, a non-government body for further research and promotion of Astrology and Indian Culture in India and abroad.
- Is still in the process to establish the first ever University of Astrology in India
- Organized first ever International Astrological Women Convention at Allahabad in collaboration with Indian Council of Astrological Sciences, Delhi in 2006
- Has been regularly organizing Astrological Conventions in the Kumbhs and Ardh-Kumbh Fairs across India since 2001
- Organized first ever International Astrological Confluence at a grand level in Allahabad in 1997
Born on 11 November 1947 in the pious land of Chitrakoot, which is also the birth place of Goswami Tulsidas, author of the epic devoted to Lord Rama ‘Ramcharitmanas’. Dr Tripathi ji is not only a renowned Journalist and an eminent Astrologer, but also a leading scholar of India, who holds Double Masters in Economics and Acharya along with a D Phil in Economics from the University of Allahabad, also known as the Oxford of the East.
He commenced his Journalism career in 1971 from a Hindi Daily called ‘Deshdoot’ and thereafter worked in newspapers of both national and international importance. A disciple of the great saint of the 20th century, Yogi Samrat Devraha Baba, who got Bramha Leena in June 1990 at Vrindavan, Dr Tripathi ji is presently a devotee of Devraha Hans Baba, a transmigrated energy of Devraha Baba. He is also a distinguished Sanskrit scholar and Sadhak of Sri Vidya, Durga and Tripur Sundari.
After learning the Yog Vidya from Devraha Baba, Dr Tripathi ji wrote many books on that topic. His works include Devraha Gyan Ganga Part-1 and Part-2, Devraha Antar Dhyan Ganga, and A Journey of a Yogi, a masterpiece on the Theory of Transmigration. Besides, he has also co-authored and edited several other books on Adi Shankaracharya, Indian culture, and mythology in English, Hindi and Sanskrit.
Dr Tripathi ji published first ever Astrological weekly, Jyotish Prakash in 1997 and established Prachaya Vidya Jyotish Adhayan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan in 1998 after accepting Astrology as the super science. Since then he has also been organizing numerous national and international conferences on Astrology of which great dignitaries including Shri Shri Ravi Shankar of Art of Living and all the four Shankara Charyas of the country have remained an integral part. Astrologers from various countries like the US, Canada, Malaysia, Italy and Nepal to name a few, have also been actively contributing to Dr Tripathi Ji’s cause for over a decade now.
During his visit to US and Canada in 1983, where he went to participate in Hindi conferences, Dr Tripathi Ji along with his co-author Prof. O P Dwivedi, a renowned Canadian scholar and former Dean and Head of Department in the University of Guelph, Canada, presented a research paper on ‘Hindu concept of Nature and Ecological crisis’ at British Columbia University. The research paper was published in the Research Journal of Canadian South-East Asian Council and in Indian Public Administrative Journal of India. In 1994, when Dr. Tripathi Ji was once again invited to participate in International Hindi conference in Canada, Toronto, organized by the joint efforts of America & Canada Hindi Literary Society and International Hindi Samiti, his efforts to the cause of ancient Indian heritages were profoundly appreciated.
For over 3 decades now, Dr. Tripathi Ji has been delivering lectures on Hindu Religion, performing Karma Kandya and reciting Bhagwat Puran in India. He is currently working with the Bhartiya Vidya bhavan, an old and noted institution of India devoted to the Indian education and philosophy as Director of Astrology Department in Allahabad. He is also the over all Joint Director of both the Kendras.
Dr. Tripathi Ji is completely devoted to Indian culture and one can regularly see him commenting on the related issues in the national as well as international media. He is also doing further research on Astro-Science, Yoga and Tantra Vidya, all ancient heritages of the country.
Consultancy Fee Structure
Become our Elite Members to take Dr. Tripathy ji’s consultancy.
Write to us at email@example.com.
Sub ; Elite Member Registration.
Ask three question : INR500
Registration Fee For Yearly Consultation : INR1500
registration Fee for Six Months : INR 1000