What we do?
• Radio shows to share, inform & inspire to mutually grow and bring transformational change in this world with higher consciousness.,
• Conduct workshops and events on the different aspects of science and consciousness.
• Promotions of international speakers, authors, trainers & mentors in Indian Subcontinent.
• To inform, share, inspire individuals towards their own brilliance and shine.
• A platform to mutually grow and bring transformational changes in this world with higher consciousness.
Note: This is not an attempt to create, follow, patronise any particular religion, philosophy or belief. This is an endeavor to bring together inspirational works of authors and philosophers with online A/V medium& workshops.
• We encourage your launching a new programme, book or an inspirational product.
• Sohum consciousness has created a fantastic interaction with thousands of positive living people around the world.
• You pay what you consider to be the value of what you receive.
SOME OF OUR FEATURED PODCASTS
In last one one year Sohum Consciousness forum had made a big impact in my life. I learned a lot from the valuable posts on this forum. I would like to thank you all for bring +ve change in my life. Sohum Consciousness forum has become my teacher and i would like to thank you for the same on this Teacher’s DaySameer Khannuja
Dear Friends in Sohum consciousness, I’d like to express my gratefulness and thankfulness for our wonderful friendPreeti Sharma for his great kindness , she gave me a lot of her precious time and wisdom and helped for a very great extent in my life for nothing in return but just because she totally believes in Oneness and has perfect faith in it . Thank you so much Behen(sister) Preeti I wish you more and more advancement and successful in your lifeUsama Saeed
Yes….. Informative and knowledgeable.
To Ms Preeti Sharma……for changing course of my life to a beautiful and Divine path through the beautiful beginning. SOHUM.Mr. Umesh Sharma.
My pleasure preeti,ur dedication towards mankind always opened my eyes n touch my heart…………..so nic of u………god bless……Purnima Chhabra Jain
Gr sharing the importance of “SOMWAAR” the Monday 14th April”" very very useful information help us if implemented in daily life~~Tks
So nice of you for the enlightment by Sohum programmes. As a child I used to wonder why first day of the week is Somvar etc. Now, things are becoming clear n clear…its all so logical !
‘Maa Katyayani’ Navratra–adorable Podcast ..tks for sharing